- 2015 Tournament Letter of Invitation! August 7, 2014 The Capital City Condors are very pleased to be hosting the SHI 2015 Tournament!
Registration info is now available on our website at: www.capitalcitycondors.org
Please find the invitation letter here: 2015 SHI Tournament Invitation Letter
SEE YOU IN OTTAWA IN MARCH 2015!
- SHI AGM 2014 Minutes now available June 24, 2014 We have emailed the AGM minutes to all registered members, but if you’re an interested party and would like a copy, please send an email to Shana Perkins, Secretary for SHI: gm<at>capitalcitycondors.org (please replace the <at> with the @ symbol)
- Tournament Update – Dec. 5, 2013 December 5, 2013 Special Hockey Teams:
The 2014 SHI tournament is being hosted by the Ann Arbor Rockets, the Michigan FAR Flyers, and the MORC Stars in partnership with USA Hockey and their affiliate Michigan Amateur Hockey Association.
TOURNAMENT DATES – Thursday, May 1-Sunday, May 4th 2014 at the five rink facility – Fraser Hockeyland in Fraser ...
- The Blades Compete for the Aviva Fund October 22, 2013 THE BLADES…WE MAKE HOCKEY SPECIAL!
You may ask what we mean by this, because isn’t hockey special to every Canadian? This may be true, but for many Canadian individuals this is a dream that is not obtainable due to their individual disabilities.
The BLADES Special Hockey Team is such an organization in which ...
- Capital City Condors Announcement October 17, 2013
CAPITAL CITY CONDORS
SPECIAL HOCKEY TEAMS FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE!www.capitalcitycondors.org
And proudly announcing the newest member of the Condors family:
- Yes I Can Goes Viral March 30, 2013 Yes I Can – the motto, the song and the video, has truly become a legacy to the 2013 tournament in Kitchener. With over 600,000 hits to date on YouTube it has attracted attention from people in every walk of life.
Here are just a few comments.
“Although I honestly do not ...
- Kitchener – Yes They Did! March 21, 2013
After 3 days of the most exciting and energetic special hockey tournament ever tournament chair John Thompson said it best -
Yes I Can
Yes We Can
- My Story March 19, 2013
Help my local Minor Hockey Association win $100,000.
Please vote for me on March 23!
A little over 3 years ago, Bill Weishuhn approached the Barrie Minor Hockey Association about starting up a Special Needs Program within our community. Bill had already been a part of a program like ours, being a ...